NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Looking for a 04+ Mustang V8

Cross

Alright I know its a Ford... but its what he wants and he sold his mint 1980 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car so now he wants a newer Mustang. I know we have friends who are not as enlightened as us Vette owners maybe they can help. He has cash in hand and he will nit pick cars but not horribly (Just a fair warning). He wants to have one by the middle of December so basically in about 2.5 Weeks. It must be a V8 he really likes the Bullet (??) models. I would say it should be a Manual because I think Auto's are boring but he doesn't care. He will pay a little more than 15k Cash for the right one but would like to spend less and just make it his own. Modifications do not bother him, an abused car does trust me he has his own way of describing this and thats where the nit picking side of him comes in you deal with it :LolLol: His other requirement... no girly mustangs (Pink, he also said no Red right after that leading me to believe he is calling Red cars girly.... :edward: ) He likes the Green color. But basically if someone has one they want to part with or knows a buddy he will buy it now. Thanks I know its a long shot but he has made up his mind despite me trying to change his mind to a GTO... oh well.

Bromley's Corvettes

Oh well we tired lol. Maybe if he drove a C-5 he might change his mind. To bad you dont no anyone with one he could drive Posted Image