NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Additional rock protection for FNBADAZ06

FNBADAZ06

Having the clear bra installed has given me extra piece of mind from the rock chip issues, but I've always given thought to using the APSIS fender guards as well to keep rocks from being flung down the side of the car from the front tires. I know a few here have these on their car, but recently Josh of RPI started manufacturing a shallower design that also incorporates a cutout for the ZR1 sideskirts. I've purchased a lot of stuff from Josh over the years and asked him about a set, but done in carbon fiber :partygrnhat:

Guess what just arrived today ? :thumbs

Posted Image

Posted Image

It makes the box look lovely but take a picture when they are on you're car. I too have a whole myriads of Little Rock chips on my rear fender and rocker panels SLAMMER

uh, now you gotta put clear bra on that flawless clearcoated carbonfiber :smilelol

:smilelol uh.....yep :facepalm:

Minor cost, tho .

You better get that cam in before it rusts. At the rate you're adding weight and killing the aero, the cam will be your only chance to still run 10's. :lol

You better get that cam in before it rusts. At the rate you're adding weight and killing the aero, the cam will be your only chance to still run 10's. :lol

:funnypost::smilelol What's the hold up Vic?

:funnypost::smilelol What's the hold up Vic?

skeered.........oh, and money :banghead

• 2 weeks later...

FYI....shipped these back to the vendor as I did not like how they had to be installed. They required that a tab molded into the body be inserted between the lower rocker panel and ZR1 skirt, therefore creating a small gap. They also did not extend over the leading edge of the ZR1 skirt as I thought they would. Oh well.