NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome To Dianne

1EvilC5

:howdy Welcome Dianne :howdy

Year of Corvette2000ColorRed

Tell us more about your Vette and post a picture when you get a chance.

Phil... :devil

:howdy and welcome from Peoria, on the West Siiide!!! :chris

Hope to see you at an ACE event sometime!

:burnout

Thanks everyone, this is just an addition to Jay's C4....but thought I would post my own site.

Congrat Dianne, Just could not stand to ride with Jay any more? :D Just kidding.

Congrats on your ride and on your own log in. Will you be taking both rides to Laughlin???

Tim

That was good Mike...we both got a good laugh out of that!

Tim: We will only be taking one car to Laughlin...the one that drive's just a little bit better. Since it is my birthday on the 16th, I guess I'll get to pick. I see REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. :thumbs

Since it is my birthday on the 16th, I guess I'll get to pick. I see REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. :thumbs

A little over a month to go and she is already playing the birthday trump card! :lol Good for you!!! :thumbs

That was good Mike...we both got a good laugh out of that!

Can't wait to see your new toy. :D

:chris Welcome Dianne. We all know you had to get one of your own after you scratched all the paint off the passenger door on Jay's when we drove to Jerome! :chris

:chris Welcome Dianne. We all know you had to get one of your own after you scratched all the paint off the passenger door on Jay's when we drove to Jerome! :chris

:D I did wipe the fingerprints off the side of the door where I was clinging on to...although for his first time there, he did a great job! I don't think I will attempt that road...but maybe if Eva drives your car, I'll drive mine.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Don't thinkI ever got a chance to welcome you! So, Welcome to ACE and Im happy to see another female driving the ole Vetters around. And owning one.

Tip: Don't ever let the "boys" in this group know you are afraid to attempt any road... You will never live it down. lol. Besides, if you are driving that beauty, you should respect it, not fear it. And OWN any road that is blessed to have the wheels of your baby travelling on it.... lol. Okay, now Im showing my weird infatuation with cars side.... lol.

Enjoy the ride and if you ever want to get together for a girls night out with OUR vettes, we have quite a few females here who could hang with you.

Melissa, Johnni, Angie, you, & myself. .....hmmm? Im thinking if we get enough gals who drive their own vettes out here, we could get a nice little competition going against the "boys." lol....

Flame gates open.....

Don't thinkI ever got a chance to welcome you! So, Welcome to ACE and Im happy to see another female driving the ole Vetters around. And owning one.

Tip: Don't ever let the "boys" in this group know you are afraid to attempt any road... You will never live it down. lol. Besides, if you are driving that beauty, you should respect it, not fear it. And OWN any road that is blessed to have the wheels of your baby travelling on it.... lol. Okay, now Im showing my weird infatuation with cars side.... lol.

Enjoy the ride and if you ever want to get together for a girls night out with OUR vettes, we have quite a few females here who could hang with you.

Melissa, Johnni, Angie, you, & myself. .....hmmm? Im thinking if we get enough gals who drive their own vettes out here, we could get a nice little competition going against the "boys." lol....

Flame gates open.....

Tanya, thanks for the nice welcome. I am all for the girls getting together. That would be fun. :D Hope to meet all the girls soon. Any of you going to Julio G's tomorrow night? We are taking both of our cars. :thumbs Also thanks to everyone else for the nice welcome!!!! :clap:clap