NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

1979 Chevy Step Side

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Selling a pick up for a customer its a 79 with a 350 has headers and true dual exhaust with flow masters and alum intake and new carb and dist and plugs and wires and a/c and custom wheels and BFG tires. The interior and paint are a little ruff but it runs and drives good just needs some love Posted Image He also owns a real nice 78 vette he wants to do more up grades on as soon as the truck sells. Hes just lost interest in the truck has no need for it. Anyone interested can come by my shop anytime to see it. Hes asking $3250.00 I have the clean title in hand. Thanks

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL I no he always wants to buy everything lol. He bought a old Harley so he will buy anything lol. Maybe he will put a LS motor in it Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

$3200.00 o.b.r.o Please let me no if you guys no anyone looking for a hot rod truck. Not many step sides around so this one would make a great project truck or fun hot rod to play with. It runs and drives just needs a good home and some love Posted Image

$3200.00 o.b.r.o Please let me no if you guys no anyone looking for a hot rod truck. Not many step sides around so this one would make a great project truck or fun hot rod to play with. It runs and drives just needs a good home and some love Posted Image

Oddly enough I did buy a truck last weekend... just a much newer one :LolLol: Its a nice truck but I was looking at newer things. For an old truck I want to do an LS build in a 1950's Fat Fender Ford. Either way this will make someone a great truck! :thumbs

Bromley's Corvettes

Put that on a CL ad back in Nebraska, you'll sell it in two minutes, no BS

I hear you the billy bobs would be all over it like stink on poop lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

Oddly enough I did buy a truck last weekend... just a much newer one :LolLol:

Its a nice truck but I was looking at newer things. For an old truck I want to do an LS build in a 1950's Fat Fender Ford.

Either way this will make someone a great truck! :thumbs

I knew you where looking for a DD and this truck is cool but more of a hot rod fun weekend truck. It would need some work to be a good DD. Like a over drive tranny. Also you would want to mod it all the time and that would take away from working on your vette so bad for the vette and the wallet lol. What did you buy and you going to sell some of the other cars and bike so you can put more into the vette Posted Image

Bought an 04 Toyota Tundra Limited (Green, caught my attention the minute I walked onto the lot). The bike stays I just got it up and running really well and I now don't think I will ever be without a two wheel vehicle I like it a lot but I am still scared of other drivers and learning. I let go of the MR2 finally, the Mazda would be next if it goes we shall see. Oddly enough when I bought the Tundra Chey reminded me we were looking for these when we bought her truck but could never find a good one now she wants to drive it and sell her truck so I may lose my new truck to her :smilelol

Bromley's Corvettes

Bought an 04 Toyota Tundra Limited (Green, caught my attention the minute I walked onto the lot). The bike stays I just got it up and running really well and I now don't think I will ever be without a two wheel vehicle I like it a lot but I am still scared of other drivers and learning. I let go of the MR2 finally, the Mazda would be next if it goes we shall see. Oddly enough when I bought the Tundra Chey reminded me we were looking for these when we bought her truck but could never find a good one now she wants to drive it and sell her truck so I may lose my new truck to her :smilelol

Cool Toyotas are usually good and I hear you about never being with out two wheels. Watch out for the texting teen girls going 90 on freeway when all other lanes are open they have to get right beside you lol. If you take the bike to canyon lake try not to throw it off any cliffs lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Bromley's Corvettes

SOLD for 3k first guy that looked at it. Next up will be a 97 Tahoe with a 502 Ram Jet in it Posted Image Getting it fixed up and detailed will be ready in next week or so. Pix coming soon.