Big Thanks to NicD

RichnErica

Want to give a big thank you to NicD for the tune on my C6 last Thursday at Loud Pedal Motorsports! Last night at Speedworld the torque converter Loud Pedal installed and tune NicD put on my Vette was awesome! Vette finally put down the numers it should have been making 11.29 was best run of the night with 1.65 60 foot. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

Torque converter and a tune...IMO, best mods you can make to an auto! :thumbs Congrats on the e.t., what kinda dyno numbers did it put down?

Nice meeting you last night !!! It looked like you and RRBob (orange C6) were having good time running each other :rockon2: Your car sound and ran great....wish we would have had better DA than 1900. Traction issues for me but I finally ran a 11.09@125 on a 1.59 60'.....with a faulty IAT sensor CEL :facepalm:

Good time Rich. I guess the traction was pretty good last night

SLAMMER

It was inconistent last night, and difficult to see the racing groove.

There was a vehicle, or vehicles, dropping dirt all over the launch pad......they tried to keep it brushed off but fought a losing battle. Once the street tire'd 4x4 trucks started running and tearing up the track, that's all she wrote.

But, that's part of racing. :partygrnhat:

Yes, definitely nice meeting more ACE members. It's my 1st forum. Yeah, RRBob and I were battling it out a couple times, great fun though with 2 evenly matched Vettes! Track did start to deteriorate towards the end of the night, but MT's did alright. What can you do though. Good night for Corvettes, especially the ones with Z in the name!