NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

I Am So Po'd!!!!!!

Bigfoot

Been waiting since 31 July for my idler and tensioner pulleys to come in for the A/C compressor. Finally arrived today...but instead of 2 I ordered I only got 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toetap:banghead:devil

I sent email already but their office is closed already. Will be on the phone first thing in the AM. :devil

Why can't we get decent help anyomre????

Phoenix FRC

That sux...

Good question, i don't get it either..

Excuse me.. would you mind sending me what I paid for???

Answer = :chris

Where did you order from? Is there something special about these parts? Just curious.

Chad

www.rmsautoparts.com

Nothing special other than they were half the price of buying them in town, even after I paid for shipping. And the fact that they are AC Delco parts that do not cross to anything else. I didn't mind the wait the first time, but I will mind very much if I have to wait more than just an over night now.

Guest intmd8r
Nothing special other than they were half the price of buying them in town, even after I paid for shipping. And the fact that they are AC Delco parts that do not cross to anything else. I didn't mind the wait the first time, but I will mind very much if I have to wait more than just an over night now.

Don't forget that Mike (LT4ME) can get ACDelco parts for club members very cheap and there isn't a long wait or anything.

Might be worth checking with him for parts in the future! :thumbs

Best of luck getting what you ordered! :D

Don't forget that Mike (LT4ME) can get ACDelco parts for club members very cheap and there isn't a long wait or anything.

Might be worth checking with him for parts in the future! :thumbs

Best of luck getting what you ordered! :D

Yeah, I was reminded of that fact...after I ordered. :banghead Will definitely remember that in the future. :chris

Guest Kens06

If the price was low enought that shipping didn't cancel a local purchase dollarwise, Econ 101 would tell you that they are cutting corners somewhere!!

They are not stocking parts but ordering and paying using your money!!

Their supplier may be shipping direct to you.

I doubt you will get a UPS red from this company!!

Ken

OK, already got new tracking number for the rest of my order...of course done today. But scheduled delivery through FedEx is now 11 Aug...Friday.

At least they were quick to rectify the problem.