NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2006 Trailblazer SS for sale

Guest BuickMike

Guest BuickMike

Well, I signed up on this board when in search of a Corvette and ended up with a LS powered SUV. :3gears: Anyway, I'm thinking about selling the TBSS and figured I'd throw it up here incase anyone is interested:

2006 Trailblazer SS 2WD. It has 71K miles on it. It has the LT / 3SS package which includes:

Leather

Power / heated front seats

Memory for drivers seat / mirrors

Sliding sunroof

Bose touch screen / Nav

Dual zone climate control

Steering wheel controls

Optional side curtain airbags

Mods:

Vector intake

Custom tune

Dual electric fans

PCMforless grounding kit

PCMforless trans cooler

Magnaflow muffler

Baer Brakes - 14" rotors with 6 piston calipers on all 4 wheels (the brakes alone cost just under $4000)

Asking $18,500

Here are the pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Since it's free I'll take it!!!!!!! Dibs!!!!!!

Gotta get a price on it per forum guidelines or we boot it........

Guest BuickMike

It has been a great truck. I've had it since it had 39K on the clock (2nd owner). Other than tires and fluids, the battery and starter are the only things that I have replaced on it maintenance wise. The only reason I'm throwing it out there is because we have our in-laws' '07 Subaru Outback and are loving the fuel economy. They want us to either buy it off them for a good deal, or sell it for them. My thought is to sell the TBSS and keep the Subaru for a couple years. I'd put some money in the bank and save some on gas every month, which is a good idea in this economy. The problem is that I have quite a few people interested in buying the Suby and so far not one call for the TBSS from other forums / Craigslist. So I decided to post it up one more place (here) and see if I catch any interest. If not, I have a friend who will probably be showing up to work on Monday with cash in hand to pry the Outback off my hands. Honestly I'm fine with keeping the TBSS, so I'm happy either way. I just need to get one car gone.

Very good looking vehicle. A buddy of mine has one with about 115k on the ticker, the thing rips. If my wife didn't love her over-sized, gas guzzling Yukon so much I'd ditch it and snag one of the these. Good luck with the sale!

• 2 weeks later...