NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Charles Daily 1911 for sale

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

I have a nice Charles Daily 1911 45acp I would like to sell. Its a sweet gun shoots great it has custom hog grips and skell trigger and hammer and two stock 7 round mags and two Wilson combat 10 round. It will feed anything even crappy re loads lol. I am not really shore whats its worth so I will start at $1000.00 and hope for the best lol. Please e-mail for pix and details bromleys_vettes@yahoo.com

I do not mean this in any way to hurt your sale but that price is quite high. I have found these guns everywhere from $294 dollars to $599 with the latter coming from places that notoriously upcharge their weapons (cabelas/gunbroker). Unless I am missing something and you have sent this gun to a smith for some sort of accurizing package, I would honestly place your weapon at about $500 if everything is in NIB (New In Box) shape. This being a price I would place that weapon and mags for sale unless you were trying to get rid of it in a hurry in which case $400 would be a more realistic price tag. It is always a good Idea to google a product and find our what the current prices are and then adjust accordingly for your goals. Good luck with sale sir :howdy

Bromley's Corvettes

I hear and not really a gun guy so dont no what its worth. Its better to start high and come down then start low and find out you could have got more for it lol. The gun has a lot of things done to it and have had some guys at Caswells and a few other guys into guns tell me its about a 1k gun. I am open to offers but dont really need to sell it so wont give it away. I like the gun just looking to buy a new bike and could use some extra cash as a down payment. Thanks for the info.