NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FOR SALE - 1996 Mazda Miata

Chameleon

For sale by original owner: 1996 Mazda Miata (MX5) Soft top convertible, 5 speed, air conditioning. 47,400 original miles. $5,000 OBO - ACEholes get special haggling privileges. . . This is my mom's car. She has not been able to drive for two years now, I have been taking care of it and driving it regularly. Tired of it taking up space in my garage. My mom is slipping and has pretty much forgotten about her car. Time for it to go. Will be listed with Auto Trader as soon as I have time. Pics: http://s769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/Chameleonzzz/Miata/?albumview=slideshow Post up here if interested. Thanks.

For sale by original owner:

1996 Mazda Miata (MX5)

Soft top convertible, 5 speed, air conditioning.

47,400 original miles.

$5,000 OBO - ACEholes get special haggling privileges. . .

This is my mom's car. She has not been able to drive for two years now, I have been taking care of it and driving it regularly. Tired of it taking up space in my garage. My mom is slipping and has pretty much forgotten about her car. Time for it to go.

Will be listed with Auto Trader as soon as I have time.

Pics: http://s769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/Chameleonzzz/Miata/?albumview=slideshow

Post up here if interested. Thanks.

Donna,

I'm very interested :thumbs

My Mom wanted a little Miata but wanted an auto. I'll see if she would accept a 5 speed stick. I've got a busy end to my week, but maybe I can make arrangements to check it out Saturday ?

Car or no car, sorry to hear your mom isn't doing well. Hugs... And, GLWS...

Donna,

I'm very interested :thumbs

My Mom wanted a little Miata but wanted an auto. I'll see if she would accept a 5 speed stick. I've got a busy end to my week, but maybe I can make arrangements to check it out Saturday ?

Victor, it is a fun little car and the stick/clutch are really smooth and easy to drive.

Saturday is the ACE run to lunch in Ajo, so I will be gone most of the day. So, either really late afternoon Saturday or sometime on Sunday or Monday could work. I'll PM you my phone number.

Car or no car, sorry to hear your mom isn't doing well. Hugs...

And, GLWS...

Thanks, BP :grphug:

Hey Donna, Lou here, I would like to be next in line if Victors mother is not interested. Can you send me a PM with your phone number, I can look at it this Friday morning or Saturday if you're available. car looks like a creme puff...WOW Sorry to hear about your mom, my wife and I are approaching similar situation with my mother in law.......

I detailed the car about a year ago, including a thorough under the hood cleaning. The car is flawless and fun to drive

Hey Donna,

Lou here, I would like to be next in line if Victors mother is not interested. Can you send me a PM with your phone number, I can look at it this Friday morning or Saturday if you're available. car looks like a creme puff...WOW

Sorry to hear about your mom, my wife and I are approaching similar situation with my mother in law.......

Hey Lou,

I am waiting to hear back from Victor. If no deal there, you're next in line.

As for looking at the car, Friday I am not home until late afternoon, and Saturday I am going to the Ajo cruise/lunch. I should be back late Saturday afternoon, or Sunday is an option. I'll PM you my number shortly.

dang.... let me know if the buyer backs out.

Thanks, Donna.

Mom and Dad will be back up to Phoenix on Tuesday to finish the transaction. :thumbs

Somehow I knew that wouldn't take long...

Sounds like something Johnnie tells me..... :leaving

There went that swallow of my beverage...

:smilelol