NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome To Purdue!

MOTV8

:D I love being the first!

:howdy Andre and welcome from Peoria!

Post up some pix of your '06 Monterrey Red 'vette! Hope to meet up with ya at an ACE event soon!

:howdy to everyone! I enjoyed my time yesterday at the Yardhouse!

Sorry I didn't make it down to the other end of the table to formally meet everyone! I am known as Purdue94 on the Corvette Forum! I was emailed some of the photos from yesterdays outing and wanted to know if the cameraman will take a bribe not to post any photos that depicts me as a drunk :lol .

I am on the NW side of Phoenix....67th Ave/Happy Valley. I look forward to catching up and meeting more of you at future events!

Before I forget...a gentleman that I met yesterday named 'Chad' don't know your username on here? I just wanted to thank you for your advice on fixing my router! The 4.2.2.2 solution worked now I am good to go :thumbs !

MOTV8 :howdy . Here is a photo of my Monty C6.

newc6photos0038sw.jpg

Purdue--Go Boilers :cheers

Like you I'm sorry I didn't get down to the other end of the table to meet you and a couple others. You and the silver C6 came up behind me when we got off the 101 so I got to see your C6 up close and personal.

Welcome to the forum :thumbs

MOTV8 :howdy . Here is a photo of my Monty C6.

newc6photos0038sw.jpg

Purdue--Go Boilers :cheers

SWEET Vette Purdue! I have that exact car.....

..as a radio-controlled toy! I got it last Christmas from my inlaws (who still don't know a C5 from a C6). It does awesome donuts in my garage!

That photo of your black C5 on the flatbed breaks my heart. It's like the end of Ole Yeller or something. :lol

Nice looking Vette Purdue, glad you were able to join the unofficial lunch meeting. Sorry I did not get a chance to meet you yesterday also, but there will be plenty of other opportunities.

If you choose to remain active on this forum, I believe Ken will not post the pictures of "the great drunken one". :lol I you choose to stay very active and come out to more events, then there will be alot more opportunities to have the picture taken again and again and again. :smilelol

Again welcome and hope to see you at another event soon.

Phil... :devil

Nice to meet ya!!

ChadC is his name

Hey Purdue, you mean this picture??

AndreTheDrunk.jpg

Like you I'm sorry I didn't get down to the other end of the table to meet you and a couple others. You and the silver C6 came up behind me when we got off the 101 so I got to see your C6 up close and personal.

Sorry I didn't wave Eddy! we were late for the meeting and Purdue was dogging me on the exit ramp to the light!

Im glad you had a great time.

I live at 67ave and Happy valley Rd too.

Im right behind the Frys store.

If the 4.2.2.2 did the trick, then the soultion is the DNS information you have from cox is old.

IF you get more current DNS info from COX then it will be faster than the 4.2.2.2 info. Email or PM me if you have any further questions.

cheers

chad

Guest XLR8TNC5

It was a pleasure to meet ya and Im glad you decided to join up here at ACE. I knew if I gave you that ACE card, you would find your way... lol.

Gorgeous car you have there and I am also broken hearted to see the ol black c5 on the flatbed. Dang it!

Take it easy and we hope you can come out again soon.

Andre, Great to meet you. Had a good time talking to you and hope to see you again soon! Joe

Guest UVETTYA

:howdy from Surprise. Nice looking ride.

We never get to do any of the Saturday events because we both work Saturdays. (Working for a living is highly over-rated). But if you do a Sunday event (in the event we should ever HAVE a Sunday event) we'll get to meet you and the rest of the newbies of the last few months.

Steve and Marylou

Nice to meet ya!!

ChadC is his name

Hey Purdue, you mean this picture??

AndreTheDrunk.jpg

Sorry I didn't wave Eddy! we were late for the meeting and Purdue was dogging me on the exit ramp to the light!

Damn MadMax......that is the exact picture I was afraid to see :lol .

Eddie44.....we did see you car...but I was being tailgated bad by a Honda that did not what to let me over so I had to get on it to make the turn...here is a :howdy and an apology.

Im glad you had a great time.

I live at 67ave and Happy valley Rd too.

Im right behind the Frys store.

If the 4.2.2.2 did the trick, then the soultion is the DNS information you have from cox is old.

IF you get more current DNS info from COX then it will be faster than the 4.2.2.2 info. Email or PM me if you have any further questions.

cheers

chad

Thanks ChadC it did work I will be calling COX for an updated number just in case! Small world! I am a few minutes north of you on 67th! I will PM you and we can catch up.

It was a pleasure to meet ya and Im glad you decided to join up here at ACE. I knew if I gave you that ACE card, you would find your way... lol.

Gorgeous car you have there and I am also broken hearted to see the ol black c5 on the flatbed. Dang it!

Take it easy and we hope you can come out again soon.

Nice meeting you too! The C5 was OK it was going on the flatbed to be taken to the auction in Tolleson.

Andre, Great to meet you. Had a good time talking to you and hope to see you again soon! Joe

Nice to meet you as well! I will be around....need to check out your sweet 96 GS!!

Nice looking ride.

We never get to do any of the Saturday events because we both work Saturdays. (Working for a living is highly over-rated). But if you do a Sunday event (in the event we should ever HAVE a Sunday event) we'll get to meet you and the rest of the newbies of the last few months.

Steve and Marylou

:howdy look forward to meeting you as well.