NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Bar Louie - Tempe Marketplace

Z06_Mir

Normally I'm not one to get too excited about a new place opening up. But about a month ago I was out with friends and my buddy introduced me to this lady who was telling me how she was part of the corporate training team at this place in Tempe Marketplace that was opening in October. I kind of forgot about it until I was at Tempe Marketplace a couple days ago. 3 of us decided to check it out and I'm glad we did. Until Saturday (mabye Sunday, I don't remember) they are having INSANE specials. $1 martinis. All these are made with top shelf stuff (Effin, Gray Goose) and are delicious. Between the 3 of us I think we tried almost all of them. Seriously they're $1, marked down from $10. I'm going back tomorrow night, and taking a cab home. The other special is that each person gets 1 free appetizer. We tried the soft pretzel sticks (AWESOME), the chips w/ queso, guacamole and salsa (also awesome) and the nachos (awesome again). Then we got 2 entrees that were like $13/each or so, not terribly priced. So yeah, this place has awesome food, AMAZING drink specials right now and I'll even go back after the specials are over (Happy hour their Martinis are $5, so not terrible) and enjoy their delicious food. If you're an east-sider check this place out, you really won't reget it.

Was this lady hot? You think they'll be showing the Vikings game tomorrow? I can bring you an extra jersey so you can show your team spirit. Which one would you like - Peterson, Greenway, Allen, Kleinsasser? How about Favre?

Was this lady hot?

You think they'll be showing the Vikings game tomorrow? I can bring you an extra jersey so you can show your team spirit. Which one would you like - Peterson, Greenway, Allen, Kleinsasser? How about Favre?

She was alright looking, but I think your wife is better looking ;). They were showing the Bears/Lions (lol) game on Monday when we were there, so I would think so. I'll skip the purple though, I have my own Farve jersey :)

I heard that it may only be between like 6-9pm, so you might wanna call and ask if that's true or if it is all day.

Thanks for the heads up. You are correct too, I found something online earlier saying it was only 6-9. Bummer, dunno that I'd venture out that way that late. I'll have to keep it in mind next time I'm in the area though, always down to scope out a new place.