NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Check Out This Ebay Corvette

ICULUKN

:thumbs Wow, that would be a SWEET deal on a pretty nice C4! You would have plenty left over to paint it BLACK! :lol

I actually bought my bike thru Ebay, but man I sweated bullets until the minute that thing arrived. This being in Chandler, you could check it out in person before hand, if you wanted. Good luck with the auction! :bang

The car is right behind my house. Figured it would be a good car for Caitlin when she gets old enough

a/c is not "charged up"? thats a bad sign - but it DOES have an L98 in it - that i could swap in my 383 for :D

damn you i'd bid if i didn't already have a car with A/C problems

The wheels are on incorrectly. Possibly put the rears on incorrectly.

Good catch Phil! :yesnod

So what's the first mod going to be? I'll bet Chris' 383 would drop in there nicely. :thumbs Good luck on the bidding. Robert :burnout

The car went over 5k. I am out of the bidding... I was thinking I could get it for $4x00.00 and fix everything; being into the car under 6k. Oh well.... Another one will come along.

The car went over 5k. I am out of the bidding... I was thinking I could get it for $4x00.00 and fix everything; being into the car under 6k. Oh well.... Another one will come along.

Hey Glenn, the seat rail is $200 and the headlight fix is usually $5.00 with a possible $20.00 gear needed. The only unknown is the air conditioning, which unless it's a mess may not be that expensive. If you do get it I would be happy to help with the seat and headlight. :thumbs Robert :burnout

Guest Kens06

That is just too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He also has the Goodyear F1 Eagles that have an obvious tread pattern!!

The Goodyear logo also has big arrowhead symbols to show direction of rotation!!

I'd still pick it up for $54-5500 to fix up and roll if Caitlin doesn't like it!!

:2cents

Ken

He also has the Goodyear F1 Eagles that have an obvious tread pattern!!

Sorry Ken, but I have to disagree. If you look @ pic # 16 & blow the picture up, you can see that the tire says Sumitomo on it. :yesnod

Jim

Sorry Ken, but I have to disagree. If you look @ pic # 16 & blow the picture up, you can see that the tire says Sumitomo on it. :yesnod

Jim

Owned!

owned_airplane_engine.jpg