NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Fs: Harley Davison

ChadC

1989 Harley HARLEY-DAVIDSON HERITAGE SOFTAIL. 23K w/ custom painted trailer

One year only Black And Cream paint. New tires, Performance Brakes, Fat Boy rims. New quick detach windscreen. New Speedo with Tach (still have original). Fresh new battery. New Foot rest pads. New clutch. Upgrades: Lockhart oil cooler, 13? ape hangers, S&S carb, Rinehart Pipes, X large saddle bags, Le Pera gel solo seat. Kingman Gel filled wide seat with back rest. New Fireball ignition. Linby highway bars. Helmet lock. With 2 ½ Helmets included in sale. Painted to match custom trailer with drink cooler and air adjustable shocks.

history

This bike was bought new by my father as a retirement gift from the Air Force. He rode it for many years with a lot of love. After 3 years of less than 600 miles ridden I inherited it from him. The bike had light surface rust on all chrome parts from being stored in a dark garage. I tore down the bike to the engine/trany fork and frame. Every piece that went back on was polished, painted or replaced with new. I intended to keep this bike for the long haul. Every part that could be replaced with a modern more reliable newer piece was swapped out, while keeping true to the sprit of this classic bike. There are no junk yard, or non original parts used on this machine. I am a firm believer that Harleys do not drip oil if properly taken of. This bike is no different. All inner/outer primary, tranny, and clutch gaskets have been replaced with modern materials. This bike does not smoke or stutter.

Asking $13,495 for everything. REDUCED TO $12,495 for EVERYTHING Im getting out of riding and all the "extras" are going with the bike. 602-740-8386 cell623-825-4798 or email me at mrsstrike@aol.com

thank you for looking

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

Chadonbike2-1.jpg

Good luck on the sale of that very nice Harley! I'm not sure I would've added that last photo, it looks pretty 'chop-able', even with the sidearm! :lol

Nice bike!!! Hmmm, are you selling to get more mods for the vette?

Chad

yes.

Pay off loan, and go fast stuff.

• 1 month later...