NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

F/S Fake Recaro Seats

ICULUKN

For sale is the seats that Cross sold me a while back They are reupholstered, but need some love. I paid over 700 for them, but will let them go for 300.00 OBO. Seats have never been installed and have been sitting in my garage since bought.

I moved this to Garage Sale because they are not a Corvette part. Let's keep this a for sale ad and no arguments over the original sale, for right or wrong will be tolerated. No interference with the for sale thread will be allowed as long as the advertisement is not dishonest. Thank you!

Ted, I do not know how else to describe the seats. They are Fake Recaros. I want them out of my garage and I hope that my lose can be someone elses gain. The seats are black leather with black microfiber centers. These are sold as is.

I did not say the ad needed to be changed. My warning is to hopefully prevent further arguments on the forum or off topic remarks. Good luck with the sale.

Will they fit (aka bolt in without modification) a C6?

Need pics.

I would say that the seats will probably fit, however you will need to make a rail system for them.

All PM's and emails sent...