How do contact admin?

BondurantHPD

Hi, Yesterday I posted a topic in general discussion about Bondurant having an ALL Corvette show and event. Today I looked, and it was deleted; not even just moved, but totally deleted. I understand that you don't want ads, but this is a one time only local event, and if you don't let me post it, how are you going to know it exists? I noticed afterwards that I can't post links and that it may have to just be in the "Deals" section. Who can I message about getting permission to post something about our Corvettes only track days and show in December? Thanks, Cameron

I believe the situation occured because your event had been posted previously by another member and there was an existing exchange started. Sometimes when we get multiple threads going about one event it turns into a convoluted mess. :willy Ted will have more definitive info, I honestly never saw your post

Me and Ted talked, he moved it by mistake and will be contacting you soon, you should have a PM (private message) from yesterday, look at the very top right corner for notification.