NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Fs: My Daily-driven 1996 Bmw 740il (long Wheelbase)

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Since I transport myself, the gf and my dog (though rarely altogether), and we need another truck in our company fleet, I am putting my BMW 740Il for sale. White with tan leather interior, 93K original miles, the car is near mint shape. I have the car serviced at Chapman BMW in Scottsdale, and just had the fuel lines (old/rotten) replaced, the infamous BMW pixelation problem on the instrument cluster replaced, radiator, thermostat, upper radiator hose, cooling system flush, new tires, and alignment done there, so the car is ready to rock and roll. Options:

16 way power seats with power adjusted headrests and shoulder supports

Rear a/c

One touch (Auto up/down) windows (all 4)

One-touch moonroof

Auto-reversing passenger mirror when in reverse

11 speaker audio system with woofer.

Auto/stick manual/automatic transmission

Other than that, everything is power. It has a small dent above the passenger wheelwell in the rear (about 1/2 wide by 2 inches long, with no paint loss, so its barely noticeable). $10,700 obo, title in hand. Pictures coming up.

Guest SrbijaAZSale

If I still had to little kids around, I would jump on it, great looking car. good luck!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SrbijaAZSale

The surprising part is I've had the car on sale for about two months now, and not one person has even called on it (2k below KBB)?

Alex