Time for a new employer

CrownRoyal

It appears that I will be needing to find a new employer. If any ACE members know of any opportunity here in the valley it would be greatly appreciated. I live in the East valley but am willing to commute. Here are some details on my experience to give you an idea of my qualifications. I have 7 years sales experience. I was a Service Technician for DirecTv for 3 years. I installed, serviced, trained, managed inventory(both daily and month), and did quality control inspections. I put over 100K miles on my company vehicle servicing multiple counties. I moved to the Phoenix Valley in March and don't know too many people. Any assistance is definitely appreciated. My driving record is also clean. I'm currently updating my resume and searching the job listings. If you know of any good reputable companies worth working for don't be scared to recommend them. Thank you. Any leads will greatly help me transition from one employer to another. Alex M 509-438-6736

if you are out of work and need to start working immediately amazon.com is gearing up for its peak season. pm me if this is the case and i can give you the details. other then that good luck.