NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvette Meetings??

Mark321

I moved to Phoenix a few months ago... Sold my 1st Vette before moving here from NY :banghead . Just bought my 2nd Vette last week. An '01 Silver Z06 with 15,900 miles. :thumbs

Are there ever any weekend lunch/dinner Corvette gatherings around the East Valley (Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa) Hooters/Sonic etc ???

:flag Thanks

I moved to Phoenix a few months ago... Sold my 1st Vette before moving here from NY :banghead . Just bought my 2nd Vette last week. An '01 Silver Z06 with 15,900 miles. :thumbs

Are there ever any weekend lunch/dinner Corvette gatherings around the East Valley (Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa) Hooters/Sonic etc ???

:flag Thanks

Hey Mark - the events section that "The Dawg" pointed you to is a "free for all" of sorts.

if you'd like to suggest a get together then as we say around here.....STEP UP and set up a meeting.

some of the guidelines though.....

1. usually places that server "barley pop" are preferred

2. restaurants that have 2 "barley pop" maximums are NEVER acceptable

3. scantilly clad waitresses are always a plus

4. see number 1 :leaving

Guest Sidewinder

I am sure you have alot of ??? about Arizona and what better place to get your answers than the next meeting this Saturday!

I am sure you have alot of ??? about Arizona and what better place to get your answers than the next meeting this Saturday!

i think THIS means he's coming!

If your talkin about the Yardhouse tomorrow at noon, then count me in :bang ......

You'll hear me coming. That exhaust note is kinda tough to miss. :burnout

Guest intmd8r
You'll hear me coming. That exhaust note is kinda tough to miss. :burnout

We sure seem to have a lot of that going around! :devil:burnout :D

Welcome and hope to see you at an event soon! :howdy

Man I'd love to come Saturday, but I have 2 pulleys out that won't be here until Tuesday. :bang:banghead

Oh well, next one. But I will be there in September to Laughlin. :flag

Guest Kens06
Man I'd love to come Saturday, but I have 2 pulleys out that won't be here until Tuesday. :bang:banghead

What, you don't have a daily driver you can use to meet the crazies??

This EVENT is to 'meet and greet' and put faces to screen names!!

Stop by and say Hello!!

Ken

Stop by and say Hello!!

Ken

OK, I'd just feel silly leaving my baby behind to attend a corvette gathering. But we'll see. :lol

Stop by and say Hello!!

Ken

:withstupid Come out with or without vette. We're not going to be eating and drinking in our cars, so makes no diff how you get there, just that you DO. :thumbs Seeya, Robert :burnout

Guest Kens06

BRO!!

Your car is going to be in a MALL parking lot!!!

We want to meet YOU, we will see your car at an EVENT you attend!!

You may think we are a bunch of azz's and go home!!

Come out and meet the crowd!!

Ken

:banghead Forgot my wife is taking a test tomorrow. :banghead Think I will have to pass until next time. We are definitely going on the Laughlin run in September. So unless something comes up between now and then we'll just have to meet you all then. :flag But do look forward to it.

Who's going out to the track tonight? You did mean Firebird...right? I'm going out to FB tonight to watch around 7:30ish, see you there if you go. :burnout

:banghead Forgot my wife is taking a test tomorrow. :banghead Think I will have to pass until next time. We are definitely going on the Laughlin run in September. So unless something comes up between now and then we'll just have to meet you all then. :flag But do look forward to it.

Bigfoot, you wife can take this kind of test all by herself

200.jpg

of course preparing for this test is whats fun. :D

cheers

chad

Bigfoot, you wife can take this kind of test all by herself

200.jpg

of course preparing for this test is whats fun. :D

cheers

chad

:smilelol If it's that kind of test we are in trouble. After 3 kids I had the bullets removed...only fire blanks now. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol