NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Firebird Drag nights

Marco

Aenigma and I are going to race some machinery tonight, anyone want to go? :3gears: :3gears:

Aenigma and I are going to race some machinery tonight, anyone want to go? :3gears: :3gears:

Damn, bud. Met a few friends for happy hour at MM and I'll be out there for the morning tomorrow with SLAMMER,LOU and company. Maybe next time.

We want to go, just let us know when..... Or How about a little Advance notice next time...

We want to go, just let us know when.....

Or

How about a little Advance notice next time...

What he said!

Tanks dooods, had some fun but mostly dead. mainly regular street cars there last night. Mo's boy toys 67 Camaro ran in the mid 12s consistently, pretty cool because we used to do the "Run What you Brung" nights all the time when I had my 67 Camaro drag car....brought back memories. Today is shooting day on Mesa Drive and the 60...will try and sneak the 500 in there..lol

Was that the red one with the black stripe? Sick car, had me and my wife's eye all night.

Was that the red one with the black stripe? Sick car, had me and my wife's eye all night.

:yesnod:3gears:

were you in the blue Zo6 ?

The blue. :( I learned two things last night. 1. Screw 1/4 mile, I'm gonna investigate road course and hope I have more luck, lol. 2. Either I've lost A LOT of skill in the last 10 years or this car is significantly harder to launch than my 450+rwhp fox body I had. Never would have thought that.

The blue. :(

I learned two things last night.

1. Screw 1/4 mile, I'm gonna investigate road course and hope I have more luck, lol.

2. Either I've lost A LOT of skill in the last 10 years or this car is significantly harder to launch than my 450+rwhp fox body I had. Never would have thought that.

Purdy ride Jason! :rockon2: I was in the red C5 vert leaving at the same time as you

Corvettes are not easy to launch, that's for sure.

I wanna bracket race Mander. :D

If it was only the launch I was sucking at it'd be a bit easier to swallow too. The thing that really dumbfounded me was that even with laughable 2.1-2.2 60 fts I really thought I would still be able to trap 111 or so as opposed to the 107-109. C'est la vie.

Purdy ride Jason! :rockon2: I was in the red C5 vert leaving at the same time as you

Thanks! While my original thoughts leaned towards throwing some black CCWs on it, the polished wheels are starting to grow on me....at least until I have to clean them. That vert was nice too, although I was sidetracked at the time trying to get consensus from my group on where we were going to drink. :beerbang: