NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Where's Phil

Desertdawg

Where is our buddy Phil?

Posted Image

For those that don't know him, Phil was our other fabulous leader here on ACE, then he went on the big cruise.

Everynow and then there is a Phil sighting or magical post from him, the rest of the time he's killing bugs with his 18 wheeled windshield.

So the game is guess where the hell Phil is.

Lets say 12 noon mountain time on Wedensday 10/03/12 is the point in time to guess for!

Pick the state = 10 posts, or closest state = 5 posts

Pick the city or town = 25 posts, closest = 15 posts

pick the exact geographic point = 500 posts

If Phil doesn't tell us where he is we deduct 50 posts from his account!

So a guess should be like this.

I40 30 miles west of Amarillo Tx.

or

Beacon st. Boston Mass.

on your mark, get set, GO!

Posted Image

Can I get some background info on what he typically hauls? Cars, mover ( furniture), cattle, textiles, flatbed/machinery? Does he stick to the west, southwest, midwest, or is he fully cross country? This may help at least guess the sort of roads he couldn't be driving. Who's he drive for? My dad drove for Allied Van Lines for 25+ years, so at any point, he could be anywhere from Maine to San Diego and into parts of Canada. I'll guess 40 miles east of Des Moines on I80.

Somewhere on the East Coast returning to PHX with a load of Yuengling Lager for me!!! OK just a couple of cases then....THX Phil, You Are Good!!!

I will pay you 650 to pick up a little car for me on the way back with you if its on your route. Its in VA, Norfolk. :LolLol:

Well I just got the message you were playing this game. Yesterday I was in Dallas TX and today in Houston, TX getting loaded as I type. I will be off to my next destination in a couple of hours. Phil...

You better step on it then if you're gonna make it to Big Lick, North Cackalacky on time for me to score those free posts! :3gears:

today in Houston, TX getting loaded as I type.

I will be off to my next destination in a couple of hours.

Phil...

Well, there's a clue, well start from here if anyone wants a new guess, or just repost your old one!

So where will Phil be in about 22 and a half hours???

Tim, you can't pick the whole eastern seaboard ....

Damn...then I shall say Tennesee pickin up the brewskis!!!