NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Quicktrip

volume351

Quicktrip,

did you have it put in yet? Tell me how it goes, im thinking about doing the same one.

thanks will

Hey Will, I just picked it up from AZP&S. Feels good so far, but I need to go easy on it for a couple of hundred miles, so I should know more later this weekend. I can't wait until I can do a full power launch to see what it does. I'll post once I do it. :thumbs Robert :burnout

Robert, Congrats on getting yer ride back! :thumbs

Thanks Tim, I was really starting to have withdrawals not being able to drive it. As far as I can tell so far, Jason at AZP&S did a great job. :thumbs The proof will be in the long term durability. After 200 miles I'll unleash the beast. I'm hoping that the 2500 rpm torque converter will make a nice improvement. :eek After all, I have a reputation to maintain. :smilelol Seeya Robert :burnout

We're looking forward to all the fancy pant torque you'll be putting to good use! :clap

You know, you mentioned that you missed the car, but I have noticed that you don't seem to be able to post as often when you don't have the car....you've hardly been around for two weeks! I'll need to test drive your car when it's all broken in.... :yesnod

M~