NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Black Hookers At Bromleys

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL got some new sexy black hooker side pipes for a 73 vette project Posted Image I love big black loud sexy hookers Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
finallyavette

Nice same set !!! Do i put them on after or before I put my engine and tranny back in. Seems like it will be easier to put them in before the engine since I can't life my car up 4 feet.....

Bromley's Corvettes

Dang, that is one big tire....... Is that going on the project too???? :rockon2:

No its for the big wheel 1980 project. The 73 is just getting the Hookers and points elem kit and plugs and wires and cap and rotor and coil and water pump and belts and hoses and oil pan gasket and front seal and balancer and alum water neck and urethane rear spring bushings and adjust strut rods and tranny service and rear diff service and Lucas power steering fluid. The customer said the tranny started making noise on the way hear. I pulled the drain plug and nothing came out lol. After about 20 mins maybe 5 drops lol. I put Mobil one tranny lube in it and no noise. Maybe he got super lucky and it will be ok for awhile. The mag had a lot of gray and some small shavings but no big chunks.

Bromley's Corvettes

Nice same set !!! Do i put them on after or before I put my engine and tranny back in. Seems like it will be easier to put them in before the engine since I can't life my car up 4 feet.....

I put them on after but you will probably do it different lol.