NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

hey guys im offering my great mobile detailing services at low prices

c6-na-killa

post-1727-066285000 1347498442.jpgpost-1727-026582400 1347498570.jpg hey guys im a veteran and a student at ITT TECH and have been deatiling for years.I have been using a DA polisher for just under a year and have gotten pretty damn good at it.Ive been doing lil side jobs for friends family and random customers that i would meet.Im not working at the moment and currently looking for a job i need to start advertising my lil side buissness as money is tight right now.MY service rates for just wash and 3 step detail with a da polisher will run about $130.00 .That includes meguiars 105 compound and meguiars 205 polish and swirl remover and last step some expensive 100% carnuba p21s wax.I havent done any Ace corvettes yet but i have done a few vettes aswell as mine.I hope an ace member gives me the opportunity to detail there vette so that i can post a write up and have an ace member vouch for my good detailing skills thanxs guys and i hope i can get ur guys buissness. NAme is steven text or call me at 623 202 7389 if ur vettes needs to look fresh and clean again. heres some pictures of a few cars that got my 3 step deatail my my older 05 c6 came out pretty damn good if u ask me lol

post-1727-096799200 1347498472.jpg

post-1727-071557400 1347498490.jpg

I had heard Carnuba just plain boils off in the Arizona heat during the summer. There are some killer synthetics out now tho. -just sayin -Frank aka GE

P21 is great for shows but does not last long, Have used it on the Porsche's for shows... It is truly a great wax but some of the new Syn. are better for every day use.

I just detailed an ace members buddys c4 corvette last thursday evening john you can come in anytime and let the guys know how great of a job i did :) the owner was very pleased i brought his not so bright red paint job back to a glossy ruby red wish i was able to take pictures but it was around 530pm when i started the detail and didnt get finshed till 930 pm by than it was to dark hopefully the owner sends me pixs so i can post them

Poor vette ur right but if you do a hand wax once a month you will keep ur vette shining and protected which is good enough for me.also some guys do both syn wax and paste wax ,syn for longevity and paste for shine

I live in avondale and thats kinda far but if you have a friend with a garage in say chandler scottsdale mesa tempe or the west valley i could do it there or you can come to my house in avondale drop the car off here i drop u off at the avondale plaza in my vette n u can have dinner see a movie go to a bar and ill have ur car done in about 3hrs and ill pick u up aswell

JLs Mistress

I just detailed an ace members buddys c4 corvette last thursday evening john you can come in anytime and let the guys know how great of a job i did :) the owner was very pleased i brought his not so bright red paint job back to a glossy ruby red wish i was able to take pictures but it was around 530pm when i started the detail and didnt get finshed till 930 pm by than it was to dark hopefully the owner sends me pixs so i can post them

I never did see the finished product Had to leaver before job was completed . But the owner was very happy ...The part I did see looked very good .....

Thanxs john and thanxs for reffering ur buddy to me let me know when you want ur c6 done cuz im pretty sure ur polisher is just gona continue to collect dust lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.