NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Trying to get an AEM Wideband and HP Tuners Pro working together on E85

Cross

Alright this problem to me seemed really straight forward but I am obviously doing something wrong...

I bought HP Tuners Pro so I could bring in the information from my wideband to tune with and get my MAF perfect.

I went ahead and got everything working, all data comes in correctly and the numbers match but there is one problem. Lambda may be the same for all fuels but the AEM only does Gas AFR and I am running E85 so the AFR in the Corvette is set to those levels... so I can not tune with the information.

I thought it would be simple enough to tell it in the filter box to multiply the value it gets by .663 but thats not working... someone else told me to try this:

Create a new AFR error in user defined and put

100*([YOUR WB02 HERE]-([sENS.121]+5))/([sENS.121]+5)

that is how mine is and it works perfect

However that does not work either, seems anything with the SENS.121 has an issue working as a mater of fact... leading me to believe I am possibly not logging it but if I am not mistaken that's the commanded AFR and it is logged.

So how can I either convert my whole tune over to Lambda in the PCM or get this AFR number coming in from the AEM into the E85 conversion numbers?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

The tune is already in lambda, just take 1/EQ Ratio. From there it is gravy, write a string to convert AEM voltage and slope to lambda using V/7.317+.683 Done.

Yeah, well I appreciate you taking pity on me. :P I am trying to get back in the swing a little bit. Still crazy busy, tho...