NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

And we are in the shop!

joe@cpr.com

Well started moving into the new shop yesterday and snapped these two pics real quick. the grand sport is the one getting the blower, headers, cam, clutch, and fuel system. the gated area is the secure back parking lot. lifts get here on tue. and man do we have a lot of setup to do hahaha. words can't describe how excited/ nervous i am but the jobs lined up already are crazy and have us ready to rock this. i will post more pictures as things get more setup.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

Cool that's exciting and your going to be super crazy busy for awhile lol. Is that a new building like no one rented that space be four? If your lucky the city wont come by and bug you about every little thing.

Cool that's exciting and your going to be super crazy busy for awhile lol. Is that a new building like no one rented that space be four? If your lucky the city wont come by and bug you about every little thing.

no someone was in there a few months before, building was constructed in 07. yeah between having to start on the grand sport right away and setup a ton of stuff it will be fun hahah

Bromley's Corvettes

OK cool you should be ok because someone has already had a occupancy permit. If you where the first they would give you hard time about things like working on cars and oils and power and noise and selling parts and the kind of t.p you have in the bathroom lol. Hope your wife is super understanding because your going to be living at shop for awhile lol.

haha. yeah she actually is. doing this will allow her to actually see me more. during school i worked two bartending jobs 35 at one and 15 at another plus was a full time student :)

i just pulled that up on Google maps...

..and I see an impromptu 1/4 drag strip to the East about 100 yards.

haha sadly that road is bumpy as heck. they are supposed to be resurfacing it soon. soooooooooooo :3gears:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.