NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2001 dodge Durango R/T $5,800

ChadC

2001 dodge Durango R/T

This SUV is fully loaded!

4x4, All Wheel Drive, PW, ABS, Sun Roof, Tow Package, Ice Cold AC, separate Rear AC, Third Row Seating, only 80K original miles. Cruise control.

CLEAN AZ TITLE

Tilt wheel, roof rack, infinity OEM sound system, 80% tred left on tires with 40,000 mile Warranty remaining on them.

If you are looking at this Ad you are asking “ok, what wrong with this truck?” well ill tell you EVERYTHING that is wrong/broken so know there is no game playing, no hiding, and we don’t waist each other’s time.

Missing center cap on front wheel

Rear plastic AC Vent will not stay in (zero effect on AC function/performance)

Hood, rear bumper, driver door has paint damage due to Sun weathering (never affected performance or drivability so it was never a concern)

Driver side seat has common tear near the joint

Rear cargo storage lid replaced by wood panel. The OEM unit was made out of cardboard, I spilled water on it once and it fell apart. I made a wood version instead. It is stronger and better, but looks redneck.

Add On:

Waag Brush guard and side steps. Replaced OEM radio with Dodge OEM 2007 Radio to incorporate Steering wheel Radio controls, CD, Sirius Sat radio, and IPod interface (stuff not available in 2001).

Long tube headers and flow master exhaust. Mechanical fan replaced by high quality all electric fan.

If you know Dodge trucks then you know some of the quirks they have.

All of the power window regulators have been replaced.

The Intake manifold belly pan gasket has been replaced with a High quality aluminum unit.

Tranny RR at 58,000miles on the odometer. 21,000 flawless miles and 4 years later it drives perfect.

History;

I bought this SUV as a 3rd vehicle in 2006 with 46k miles on it. I used it to take the dogs to the park, and to go out shooting with friends. For the past year I have only driven it once every 3 weeks and its time to sell her. It sat outside most of the time hence the paint damage.

KBB/NADA puts this truck at $6,200 (poor condition) to $7,200 (excellent condition).

With the paint damage and being here on ACE I’m asking $5,800 firm.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Do you think Ted Yoder could fix this?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

Maybe your thinking about getting a bike again Posted Image I have been thinking about getting a Night Rod with mods Posted Image

I figured Sean would jump on this one as fond as he is of Durango's :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...