NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Does anyone have a DA polisher I can borrow?

Beetroot

I have some issues with my paint and I want try a DA to see if that will help. I don't really want to drop $150 on one yet though. Anyone have one I could borrow for a day, maybe in exchange for a twelve pack or something? -Matt

Tell you what. You can't "borrow" my stuff. BUT, if you bring your car over to my house, I will instruct you to the best of my ability how to use one. I will demonstrate, using my products, equipment, and pads, on your hood and then let you try it yourself. Then you can decide what you want/need to buy. If you borrow someone's stuff and try it without learning what to do, you might damage something. I can cut your learning curve in half. Then you can do whatever you want to your own car with the knowledge you learned. I'm ok with a 12 pack or two... :) But you'll have to drive to Peoria for my help. :) PM me. Maybe we can make another little event out of this?

JLs Mistress

Tell you what. You can't "borrow" my stuff.

BUT, if you bring your car over to my house, I will instruct you to the best of my ability how to use one. I will demonstrate, using my products, equipment, and pads, on your hood and then let you try it yourself. Then you can decide what you want/need to buy.

If you borrow someone's stuff and try it without learning what to do, you might damage something. I can cut your learning curve in half. Then you can do whatever you want to your own car with the knowledge you learned.

I'm ok with a 12 pack or two... :) But you'll have to drive to Peoria for my help. :) PM me. Maybe we can make another little event out of this?

Sounds like a How To Day in the making I have a DA not sure how to use it ? I have the DA, pads and product ....

Sounds great, I'd really appreciate that. Whenever you have time for it I'll gladly drive up to Peoria.

I would like to know a little more about the finishs on the Corvette. Set a date I'll bring a liquid refreshment, let me know the type you like.....

JLs Mistress

The wife says we can play cars on Sunday the 19th. I'll make an event thread soon.

Thank your wife for me. :partydance:

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Sounds like you guys are in for an education, Ted will definitely help ya out :)

Yo Ted ..... that is most awesome for you to do this for the guys ........ There should definitely be an :ACE::yourock: award of the month !!!! :wave3::thankyou:

Sounds like I need to kiss some ass at work and just maybe I can get Sunday off. Maybe.

Dude ... I feel you getting sick as we speak ...... #justsayin

I am in , I will be there with Drinking suds in hand....... I need to know how to detail this car... She will need it soon.