NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

1999 Acura NSX

Z06_Mir

This Acura NSX is a great combination of formula red and camel toned interior. Being a 99 it is big motor aka the 3.2L(wheres Arlie when you need him) engine with the six speed transmission and removable targa top, and truly it is a excellent drivers car. The car has an awesome titanium catback exhaust but is otherwise bone stock, I always get a kick out of knowing the chassis was set up just the way Ayrton Senna wanted it. I have enjoyed driving it immensely, and honestly would consider keeping it if I wasn't hooked on flying.

This car is a desirable low serial number car #12 for 99 for the year and one of four in its combination. The car has 78k miles and climbing, all service is current with the major 60k being done as well as all the pesky relays and switches being replaced. I recently had a local honda dealer complete a PPI and can include the clean results. Car also has a clean autocheck and Carfax. Car has typical wear and tear including some rock chips, one small ding and some drivers seat bolster wear. Car has a fresh AC compressor and dryer.

Let me know if you have any questions, KBB PP good condition is $45-6000 NADA retail is $52500 so a loan should be no issue. Asking $43650obo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

but i am a rare breed!

Wow, is that ever an understatement! :facepalm:

Good luck with the sale. I have never liked this car but i am a rare breed! lol

It's not my style either, every time I drive it all I wanted to do is get in the Z and make the world right again. Bijan loves it though, except the top always has to be off (another reason I don't like it) so his head can stick out the top!

but i am a rare breed!

:smilelol

But he does like clown shoes. :yesnod

If the shoe fits...

but i am a rare breed!

:smilelol

But he does like clown shoes. :yesnod

If the shoe fits...

:LolLol:

Very nice car, I can not afford it but very nice car. :thumbs

Final Effort

Isn't that the car that when it first came out was eating tires?

but i am a rare breed!

Dam I hate it when you beat me to the punch line like that :smilelol Much respect Mikey

• 3 weeks later...

but i am a rare breed!

we are all a rare breed though..including Eddie

Pavs with it on Sat?

good idea

Hmmm. Might have to do that. It's been so long since I've driven the Z though... tough.

Today is the day of free... And tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be in Phx if you want me to pick it up.