Welcome to Chad@AZPS

1EvilC5

:howdy Welcome Chad :howdy

Good seeing you at Arizona Power and Sound yesterday. Now you and Smitty's05gto can talk about racing all the time in the office :lol Maybe you should get a racing game (xbox, ps2) and have it available for customers while they wait for their car. :D

Talk to you later.

Phil... :devil

Guest Chad@AZPS

:agree It is good to be back in action after my little time off. I will see if I can get the XBOX or PlayStation past the boss man. :yesnod

Chad

Chad-

I was just whining about the last name change and now you go and do it again! Thanks for putting some details in your sig-I had noticed that the Extreme logo was missing for a week or two.

Good luck at AZ P&S! :yesnod

M~

You gotta read the last part of my sig.

Chad

i see the sig i just wondered if there were details posted somewhere else like why? when? ya know - the usual nosy stuff

Chad, Good luck at AZ P&S I know you will do well as always. I probably won't see you as often as thats a little too far to go for a smoke break. Anyway, see ya soon and don't be a stranger. Joe

Guest XLR8TNC5

Hey Chad, I know you will fit right in there at AZP&S! lol. No more "friendly" rivalries eh? AHH SHUCKS! That was half the fun right! lol.

Well, I just wanted to put my .02 in here. So, have a good one and we will see you around.

Now, all you have to do is sell that Cobra and get a Vette! :grin

• 2 weeks later...

So, what happened to Xtreme? Are they still operating? What's going on? It would be great to have some basic information. Thanks

Guest Chad@AZPS

I wished that I could explain what happened between myself and Xtreme Motorsports. In the best intrests of both parties I will have to decline the specifics. After 8 years with Xtreme Motorsports and moving here to Arizona for Xtreme Motorsports, I no longer work there and go luck to them at Xtreme Motorsports.

I now work for AZ Power and Sound. This place is busy and makes the days fly. We have many parts and sources to get anything that your heart/wallet desires. We have a great sales team in the office and top notch installers in the service bay. The customers here are great and I look forward to meeting the few that have not seen me here. I have really enjoyed the switch and look forward to the continued growth of AZ Power and Sound.

Chad

I didn't mean that you had to go into any major details about the switch.

I appreciate the information/update. Thanks!

:clap NICE... hope to catch you at the shop when the motor install is complete. I also hope you enjoy your new home. :thumbs