NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

In home garage luxury car wash

CrownRoyal

I had someone leave me their card on my Vette the other day. It is for a In Home garage luxury car wash. Kinda like a dishwasher. Here are some pictures of the card.

autogreenwash.com

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thought it would be a great idea to share this. Seems like a great idea.

Thank you for sharing the idea. I wonder what all would be involved. but... SWEET JESUS could you make the picture any bigger!? 3264 x 1952 is bigger than my 30" monitor! .. and the pictures are still blurry. next time you need to post a picture look for a 5 year old. They know how to internet better than all of us.

agreed... and I bet it costs a lot of $$ to install. meanwhile he can hire a guy for $100 to do a better job.

I cant imagine that actaully cleans without touching the car... Not completely clean, anyway. Or, better yet, come over and I'll show you how to safely wash it yourself for free.

Final Effort

I bet I could put Ted on retainer/standby cheaper than buying that car wash. :LolLol:

I guess if your car was just dusty it may work OK, but it looks like its for the rich and famous that can't be bothered to wash their own vehicle and they probably buy new ones often.

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

I wonder what would happen if you put a cat in there..

LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VfSl0iGAus&feature=related

Great find Jim

I guess we now know what would happen.... that cat was really pi$$ed off

I'd love to see a video of someone trying to put that same cat back in there. :smilelol

Lmao i'd love to see that too...better yet, id love to see whoever put the cat in there get their ass crammed in there and blasted with water lol. As for the product itself...yeah if its touchless it is probably using degreasers of some kind and just strip away your wax or sealant....and as someone else pointed out, it probably won't work that well unless the car is only lightly to moderately dirty...other wise it will probably be crap.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Wills....I was almost afraid to post a response to you in the fear that ole Chad would get on me for a lack of Internet skills....but what the heck.... The Vette is still looking good and getting great comments....thanks again for a great professional detail....later

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Hey Wills....I was almost afraid to post a response to you in the fear that ole Chad would get on me for a lack of Internet skills....but what the heck....

The Vette is still looking good and getting great comments....thanks again for a great professional detail....later

Lol hey Rick, we all know your internet skills are just fine :)

Glad the Vette is still in good shape. We're working on a full correction and Opti-coat on this black Escalade...i seriously think the previous owners

drove through coves cactus...the scratches on this thing all up and down the sides are freaking ridiculous! Got it about 70% done today (11 hours of work x2)

Going back tomorrow to 'finish it up'...aka another 10 hrs of work lol.

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

You two are great...say hi to all

Will do. Talk with ya soon I'm sure Mr. Rick :)

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder what would happen if you put a cat in there..

LMAO

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VfSl0iGAus&feature=related

Great find Jim

I guess we now know what would happen.... that cat was really pi$ed off

Bwahahaha!