NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ford Green Top 558 Injectors, Looking for Data

Cross

So I bought these thinking why not, those other Bosch Injectors were unknown and these are commonly used on our vehicles. Then I started looking for injector data and no one agree's with anyone else nor really shares information is seems because there is a DVD out that sells for 250 that has it... *Groan* If i had to pay 20.00 for dead on accurate data no problem I would do it. But 250 for a DVD full of others that I don't need nor really want right now..... no. So I am hoping NicD or anyone else might feel inclined to help me out here. I got the injectors that were recommended, now I just need to know the right settings or what information I can trust. All over the HP Tuners boards it seems no one agree's and when they do agree no one shares the information... I want to start the car up, the injectors are in but I am sitting here waiting trying to sift through to the right information. Thanks everyone.

So I bought these thinking why not, those other Bosch Injectors were unknown and these are commonly used on our vehicles. Then I started looking for injector data and no one agree's with anyone else nor really shares information is seems because there is a DVD out that sells for 250 that has it... *Groan*

If i had to pay 20.00 for dead on accurate data no problem I would do it. But 250 for a DVD full of others that I don't need nor really want right now..... no.

So I am hoping NicD or anyone else might feel inclined to help me out here. I got the injectors that were recommended, now I just need to know the right settings or what information I can trust. All over the HP Tuners boards it seems no one agree's and when they do agree no one shares the information... I want to start the car up, the injectors are in but I am sitting here waiting trying to sift through to the right information.

Thanks everyone.

Check this link

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30702