NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

BAD SCRATCH

Officerblue

Officerblue

I had a large dirt clod hit the top left fender on my Vette! :banghead Who is the best scratch guy OR gal around? Jason 602-334-9797 or e-mail me at bigcorvetteman@yahoo.com

Desertdawg

If it can just be polished out then Ted is your man, if it's going to need sanding then Ted can let me know and I'll take a look at it...

I thought this was gonna be another picture of some middle aged firefighter with a faggy little dog... Ya, call Ted. Or PM him. Try to buff it first.

Bromley's Corvettes

I just had a guy color sand and buff a 96 vette for me. He did a great job #480-240-0374 Domingo

Officerblue

Thanks for all the help, but it's in to the paint. It's that Jet blue and will need a repaint. :confusedpost-1839-049838200 1341820604.jpg

Desertdawg

you know one of us with a rotory buffer can make that almost disappear, I say almost because it may be deep. But I can definitly improve that spot so that you would have to look for the marks when I was done...

Officerblue

That would be awesome, Desertdawg! I don't have any "real" time off for a few weeks. But I would like to set something up. Location, $$$ and time.

Since I live in Gila Bend it will probably be there unless you really want to drive out here. I don't charge for stuff like this for ACE members, it's the personal satisfaction seeing a smile on your face if it comes out good.... (if it comes out crappy then I just hope I can run faster than you) Let me know when you can get a Saturday morning off and we'll plan it.

Officerblue

WOW!!! That would be great! I will see if I can get down there Saturday. If not, I will try for another day? I work split 12's and 8's. So I have every other weekend off. :yourock:

If you think you can make it out here this Saturday let me know. Early would be better due to the heat, but whenever will be fine since I don't think it will take forever to do your fender... If you don't make it Saturday then I'll see what I can do to get up there one afternoon. We need a trip to the grocery store at Watson rd anyway...