NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New wheels and fenders!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Damn!!! :eek Lookin good! Nice company car you got! :thumbs

I emailed a copy of your pic to my boss and asked when the bank was getting me a company car like that. He said "hold your breath and we'll get one for you next year if you're still alive!" :lol:lol

Guest mystifiedworm

Looks a lot better with the wheels out to the fender line than it did when the wheels were tucked 3 inches in.

Chad

Guest intmd8r

Hey Mike,

Whenever you post pics, I can't help but think the area/parking lot looks like a shop we used to take our F-Bodies to, Pro Dyno High Performance.

So I finally got curious enough with this latest round of pictures and looked both you and Pro Dyno up online. What do you know? Same address! :yesnod

So, does Pro Dyno even still exist and they're just in the same building or have you guys taken over, etc?

The Phoenix F-Body Association had a lot of dyno days there, we've had custom exhaust and other work done there when we still had our F-Bods and such. Great guys. We have a couple of their t-shirts that say on the back "We're a lot faster than you think you are!" :D

Of course, this was years ago. Chris was the owner, but we did hear at some point that he sold it, if I remember correctly.

Hey Mike,

Whenever you post pics, I can't help but think the area/parking lot looks like a shop we used to take our F-Bodies to, Pro Dyno High Performance.

So I finally got curious enough with this latest round of pictures and looked both you and Pro Dyno up online. What do you know? Same address! :yesnod

So, does Pro Dyno even still exist and they're just in the same building or have you guys taken over, etc?

The Phoenix F-Body Association had a lot of dyno days there, we've had custom exhaust and other work done there when we still had our F-Bods and such. Great guys. We have a couple of their t-shirts that say on the back "We're a lot faster than you think you are!" :D

Of course, this was years ago. Chris was the owner, but we did hear at some point that he sold it, if I remember correctly.

mikes shop used to be the same shop as pro dyno - but i guess they had some sort of a falling out (probably profit motivated) and mike now occupies the shop next door (the one where all the acura NSX cars were always on the lifts. i'm thinking last time i was out there, the doors were open at pro dyno, i just don't know anything about them anymore.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Hey Mike,

Pro dyno is suite 4A, we are suite 4B... id say 95% of LS1 business comes in our doors, while once a month or so I see a GTO or a vette over there. Far as older stuff, thats more common there as the only LT1 stuff we touch is the guys on this board :)

Guest XLR8TNC5

HOLY CRAP! That is MOF'n GORGEOUS!

Angie and Mike, we also used to take our F-bodies to Pro Dyno when Chris had it. lol. Small world.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can I take her out on a date..... :wub

SWEET!

OK, I've been out of the loop for a few weeks and may have missed a thread or two on the planning stage. The title says "New wheels and fenders!" Did you replace the front fenders, all four corners, ??? in order to get the wheels and tires to fit?

That does look REALLY good. I was really thinking some shinies would look great on black, but you really have me thinking...

Suweet :thumbs