um, additional info on members

anmracing

I sure miss being able to see that info on member's rides, hobbies, etc. I know youse have had your hands full getting the switch to go smoothly, but will you be adding those fields again? That way I can give the big :thumbs to the red C3 owners!

M~

Melissa,

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I was just looking into it today. I think I have to make some changes to the main registration process to make the information show. I was about to start on it, but then I thought about the transfer of our data to the new server. It would possibly mean that I would have to change again once we make that final move.

So in the meantime, we will have to rely on the new members to post more information about their Vettes.

I plan to try and complete once we make that final move.

Phil... :devil

thanks Phil-I know there are lots of things you guys will be tweeking over the next few days/weeks. Any way to let us know what the latest updates are as they roll out? I am the best 'tester' you'll find. I love to break things! :D

M~

Guest intmd8r

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting into this!

I, too, really loved all the fields that were available before, especially being a local club and seeing what are of the valley they're from, what the car they drive, etc.

I'm sure it will all be good when you guys are done "playing"! :thumbs