NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

How do I post pics

Bigfoot

You will need to host your pics some place on the internet.

When you are in the forum, click the picture icon and paste the url into the popup box.

Once you submitt the thread, the pic will post.

If you were attaching pictures before on our old forum, that feature was not enabled at this time. We are working on our picture host site. Sorry about that.

Phil... :devil

I use www.photobucket.com and it's very easy to understand and use.

Guest intmd8r

Another vote for Photobucket here - once you upload the picture that you want to post to the site it will give you different tag options to cut and paste, one being the %7Boption%7D tags used for message boards! :thumbs

Along the same lines..... kinda..... I've got a 5 megapixal camera & I need to know the best way to condense the pics to postable sizes.

Jim

Guest intmd8r

I think there are sites that can resize them for you, like maybe tinypic.com or something like that?

I generally just use software like Macromedia Fireworks or some other picture manipulating software to resize them before uploading, but if you're not familiar with such programs, finding a web site that will do it for you is probably easier.

Hope that helps. smile.gif

If you use Photobucket there is a resizing feature built in.

Guest intmd8r

Well, I guess since I use photobucket I'll stop resizing them manually, then! embarrassed.gifwhaat.gifwhistle.gif

Well, I guess since I use photobucket I'll stop resizing them manually, then! embarrassed.gifwhaat.gifwhistle.gif

Just above the pic in your album it gives you a resize button. Choices of 25,50 or 100% I think.

Let's hear it for Photoshop?! :clap I know, most of us would rather buy new tires for that kind of money.

:leaving