NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Father's Day sale for GPS mounts

HOXXOH

20% off this Monday thru Friday only, just in time for a Father's Day gift for your C5 or C6.

Finally, a solution to the problem of how and where to mount your GPS.

Is that windshield mount too far to reach? Does it restrict your view? Are you concerned with theft by having it highly visible? Can your passenger access it easily?

The answer is the offset cupholder mount by HOXXOH.

Now you can have your cake and eat it too, as the mount still allows the use of the cupholder. It provides easy access to the GPS by both the driver and passenger without blocking other controls.

Place the mount in either cupholder on your C6, rotated to suit your needs. It can also be used on the C5 and comes with tension rings for a snug fit in other cars and trucks that have larger style cupholders.

$28 this week only. MC/VISA Free USPS same day shipping to 48 states

Call 480-283-7334 M-F 9-4:30 MST

Only $25 for ACE members this week.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Azmotorhead

Good deal:thankyou: Now how about making ones that have a bit of a angle to it so I can affix my Ipod/Droid/whatever? I hate having my ipod just sittiing on the pass floor.

Good deal:thankyou:

Now how about making ones that have a bit of a angle to it so I can affix my Ipod/Droid/whatever?

I hate having my ipod just sittiing on the pass floor.

No problem. It'll be $600 if you only want one, but I can get them down to about $25 each if you want a hundred. :lol

I'm not sure if the suction cups on the ipod/droid mounts are the same as the GPS mounts. That might work for you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.