NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

procharger

jmartin

anyone know what major differences are there between p1sc kit for the c5 and the c6

anyone know what major differences are there between p1sc kit for the c5 and the c6

I think the difference between c5 and c6 is just one. He He:D From one plumber to another. :flag

Guest mystifiedworm

The C5 comes with twin intercoolers where as the C6 comes with a single front mounted intercooler.

Chad

thanks but a little to late now it sold for 1800 and looked like a c6 kit with one intercooler but I wasnt shure if anything else was different like brakets, injectors and so on. :D Oh well maybe next time.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
thanks but a little to late now it sold for 1800 and looked like a c6 kit with one intercooler but I wasnt shure if anything else was different like brakets, injectors and so on. :D Oh well maybe next time.

Im always a little nervous about used Procharger systems... never know who installed the kit, if it was maintained (Prochargers need their oil changed every 6,000 miles) etc.

Guest mystifiedworm

:agree I would be scared to buy used as well. If the kit went that cheap then there must be something wrong with it.

Hey Jack, I bet Mike@AZPS could get you a new Procharger at a reasonable price. Give him a call.

Chad