NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

JBL 5.1 Surround system SCS500.5

P51tj

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Do you deliver and install? Do you have mounts that came with the kit?

Roger

Since you live basiclly cross the street we can talk delivery service,lol, and as far as the mounts go I can't locate at this time, but I rarely throw stuff like that away. They all do have the stands though.

New house is pre-wired up high on the wall so I'd want to mount them at the termination point. I could use the stands for the fronts as I'm not keen on putting them up where the terminations are, but the rear ones I'd like to put on the walls. I'm busy with fiscal year end this weekend but after 1 Oct should be able to meet up with you. I'll take them then. Roger

Mounts and other crap located...good to go. Zook62, since you were first to respond, you have dibs. Roger, if Zook62 does not respond by Sunday night or un dibs himself then dibs go to you. Thanks all!

Definitely would like to get them, just need to figure out weekend logistics. I am in Casa Grande. Do you head towards Chandler or Mesa for any reason on week days or weekends?

Definitely would like to get them, just need to figure out weekend logistics. I am in Casa Grande. Do you head towards Chandler or Mesa for any reason on week days or weekends?

PHX airport Sat and Sun for work.....That's as far east I go unless I'm headed to an event or something.

Airport would be fine with me. How tall are the stands? Would it be a stretch to fit the setup in the back of my c5? If not I've got the wife's SUV

Airport would be fine with me. How tall are the stands? Would it be a stretch to fit the setup in the back of my c5? If not I've got the wife's SUV

Stands are 30" and don't see an issue in the back of yer ride..

I'm going to have to be a flake here and surrender my interest in this one. Looks like a nice system but I'm going to have to remain content without it for now.

I'm going to have to be a flake here and surrender my interest in this one. Looks like a nice system but I'm going to have to remain content without it for now.

THX for the info!

All Gone....SOLD!