Newbie Here

Guest fasteddy

Guest fasteddy

Hey everyone,

I just moved back here about 5 months ago from LV. I just picked up my first Vette for about 2 weeks ago. Its nothing too special (1987 coupe), but its fun, and I am working on it to make it a bit more unique.

Here are some "Before" and "After" wash/wax pictures for the record...

HPIM0425.jpg

HPIM0422.jpg

HPIM0420.jpg

HPIM0448.jpg

HPIM0445.jpg

Go easy on me...I am the new guy.

Ryan

Welcome Ryan,

Nice start with the Vette and the first post.

Hope to see you around town (Gilbert) and at an event in the near future.

Phil... :devil

Guest XLR8TNC5

Ahhh Ryan, welcome to ACE. She's a BEAUTY!!! Don't be shy, come hang out with us sometime. You need to tint them there winders though asap. Arizona is a hot one and you don't want your interior getting all baked! Oh wait, you moved here from Las Vegas so you understand the heat thing. : P~

Be sure to wave when you see the rest of us driving around in our Vetters!

Nice lookin C4 Ryan! If you can shine blk like that I'll bring mine over. :thumbs

Welcome! :howdy

Welcome Ryan and Howdy from Avondale! :howdy I noticed a DOD sticker in the windshield...you a G.I.? and what part of the Valley you from.

Guest fasteddy
Ahhh Ryan, welcome to ACE. She's a BEAUTY!!! Don't be shy, come hang out with us sometime. You need to tint them there winders though asap. Arizona is a hot one and you don't want your interior getting all baked! Oh wait, you moved here from Las Vegas so you understand the heat thing. : P~

Be sure to wave when you see the rest of us driving around in our Vetters!

Thanks, and let me know what you guys are doing, and i'll sure try and make it out. Its funny that you mention the tint...I just had it done yesterday....

Welcome Ryan and Howdy from Avondale! :howdy I noticed a DOD sticker in the windshield...you a G.I.? and what part of the Valley you from.

I am actually not a G.I. I got the car from my father in law who is retired Air Force. I live on the east side in Gilbert.

Welcome...and there is always something "special" about a corvette. After all, it says "Corvette" on her. :cool I've been waiting for yeeeeaaars and finally got mine and she's "only" a 99. :willy