NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Sun Tech Clear Bra?

pittmd1

I have been talking with Shane's window tinting and clear bra about getting some work done to my GS. Shane says he uses Sun Tech Clear Bra. I have not heard anyone else use this product and was wondering if any of you have had it put on your cars?

Guest badbobs95

Shane did mine and I couldn't be happier.

Not even if he did it for free? :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol And bt the way, what part of you has been extended? :LolLol:

Extender32

What film did he use?

I know it wasn't the 3M. The stuff he used was slightly thicker so probably the Sun Tech. I'd have to check the warranty card to be sure. But he does such a good job that you can't even see it until you are right on top of it or the car is dusty and then you see the line.

Extender32

So inquirey minds want to know? Pull your mind out of the gutter Bob. If you really want to know, you'll have to wait until the next lunch and I'll tell you then.

Not even if he did it for free? :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol And bt the way, what part of you has been extended? :LolLol:

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

I can second Extenders comments, we detailed his Vette and his clear bra was definitely one of the better ones ive seen.

Extender32

OK, so what's an approximate cost for a nose job?

To do my car, 1/2 eng hood, fenders, fascia and mirrors with a mil discount and them paying the taxes was just over $500. I would also recommend having the areas by the rear brake ducts done too.

I just got my car back from having Shane do the window tint and clear bra on my 2012 grand sport. I had the Sun Tech clear bra put on the full front end done, full hood, full front quarter panels, rocker panels, lower part of door, and rear brake duct area. The car looks fantastic. I won't say he was cheap but then I had more covered than most do and the work is top shelf all the way. If your looking to add a clear bra or window tint you should give him a call.

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

I just got my car back from having Shane do the window tint and clear bra on my 2012 grand sport.

I had the Sun Tech clear bra put on the full front end done, full hood, full front quarter panels, rocker panels, lower part of door, and rear brake duct area.

The car looks fantastic. I won't say he was cheap but then I had more covered than most do and the work is top shelf all the way.

If your looking to add a clear bra or window tint you should give him a call.

You get what you pay for, congrats on the new clear bra :partydance:

• 2 weeks later...

Want to get my Windows tinted, you all mention Shane, but how do I find Him ????

Extender32

Want to get my Windows tinted, you all mention Shane, but how do I find Him ????

He's really easy to find as he's at 91st ave & Bell. Going west on Bell, go north on 91st Ave about 1/4 mile and he's on the right side of the road on the north end of the BMW/Mercedes repair shop. his number is: 623.512.8035

http://shanestintandclearbra.com/index2.html