NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

I need SOME MEGUIARS 105 COMPOUND AND 205 POLISH

c6-na-killa

c6-na-killa

hey guys can you help me out there was a member that mentioned a vendor in arizona who sold mequiars 105 compound and 205 polish.I rather pick the bottles up in person than wait a week for shipping so can anyone help me out thanxs

Rick at www.autodetailingsolitions.com sells it in Chandler and you can pick it up. His info is on the site.

It's also available at Pep Boys, in the body repair supply isle...not in the normal wax and polish isle.

Guest badbobs95

Rick at www.autodetailingsolitions.com sells it in Chandler and you can pick it up.

His info is on the site.

Rick's the man to see. Posted Image

c6-na-killa

PEP BOYS DOES NOT CARRY THAT STUFF I CALLED BUT THE GUY AT NAPA TOLD ME SPACE AGE PAINT IN MESSA CARRYS IT AND ITS CLOSER TO WHERE I LIVE THANXS GUYS

PEP BOYS DOES NOT CARRY THAT STUFF I CALLED BUT THE GUY AT NAPA TOLD ME SPACE AGE PAINT IN MESSA CARRYS IT AND ITS CLOSER TO WHERE I LIVE THANXS GUYS

The store at Bell just east of 67th Ave carries it, as I just bought new quantities of both 105 and 205 not more than a week ago there :smilelol

The store at Bell just east of 67th Ave carries it, as I just bought new quantities of both 105 and 205 not more than a week ago there :smilelol

Is it right next to the dusty headers aisle and the unused cam display? Cuz I know you know where those are!

Did I just go there? ? ?