NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

yoder miester detail of ol blue

oldmxdog61u

oldmxdog61u

I won a detail by the nearly famous yoder miester at the dam run (thanks ACE)! I dropped my car off last night and will pick it up tonight. Very exciting! Ted was gracious and very detail oriented and I am looking forward to his magic. Just in time for the wickidadio run! Thanks again ACE!

oldmxdog61u

I have a 1/4 mile dirt road to my house. Err... I had a dirt road. Just brought in 4 dbl trucks of crushed granite and packed it, smoothed it, watered it then rolled it (thank goodnesws my buddy has a grading company w lotsa equipment). Now when ol blue comes home from being detailed no more dirt cloud like a stampede of wild burros is coming down the driveway. Nice clean redish packed ganite. No dust. No more rocks. Sheesh. This vette thing is re dic u lus.

oldmxdog61u

Ol' blu turned out fantastic. What was really nice is the tips on what products to use for all the little details that make a difference. Thanks ted for a fantastic job! Ps. Flavors of louisiana was a great tip on good food!

oldmxdog61u

That is it. Actually. The next morning waswickidadio and now ol blu is ol bugged out and dirty. But underneath its like that :-)

• 2 weeks later...