NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Free to good home

Guest LT4ME

Guest LT4ME

desk.jpg

It takes two men to move (and a truck), but if you want it, come get it. It fit our old house, but not the new one.

And no, Chris, you can't have the stuffed dog with it. :P

Mike, how much love does a desk need? Sorry, had to ask.... :leaving

M~

Guest XLR8TNC5

M~

Well....since it is made of wood........you would have to PLEDGE to love it forever! LMAO.....

Okay, its late, Im going to bed before I start saying crazy things that are funny to me, but stupid to most others. lol. Good night.

M~

At least what 2 men and a truck have to offer...and oh don't forget to polish its knob(s)! :leaving

Guest LT4ME

M~

At least what 2 men and a truck have to offer...and oh don't forget to polish its knob(s)! :leaving

For making that crack, it's yours now. You can come pick it up Sunday. And no, doesn't matter how big your butt is, this junk won't fit in your trunk.

What? No obligatory comment about 'wood'? I am surprised! But, I've got to give props to Tanya for the 'pledge' remark. :chris Tim, I'm concerned about your fixation with polished knobs....perhaps Johnnie and I need to stage an intervention? :smilelol

M~

What? No obligatory comment about 'wood'? I am surprised! But, I've got to give props to Tanya for the 'pledge' remark. :chris Tim, I'm concerned about your fixation with polished knobs....perhaps Johnnie and I need to stage an intervention? :smilelol

M~

Don't think for a min that I didn't consider a response to the "wood" comment :D

As for Tim's polished knob intervention..... :eek

Guest LT4ME

Tim: "I wood polish that knob, but I pledged not to do that unless I was board." :cfdeadagain

Tim: "I wood polish that knob, but I pledged not to do that unless I was board." :cfdeadagain

Good reply...I like it! :clap

from what i've seen, you have had plenty of time with all the forum downtime -:leaving

how polished are those knobs now?

no offense admins, GOOD JOB on the upgrade