NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Happy Birthday to Quicktrip

1EvilC5

Hey, it's double nickel time? wow-glad to see you still get around! Have a happy day and a party night! :party:party:drinkers:party:party

M~

Guest XLR8TNC5

:party:happybday:party So, hope its a fantastic day for ya and do tell, HOW DID IT GO AT THE TRACK LASTNIGHT? I got a Text from Dan and heard you all were at Firebird. Sorry we missed ya!

Tanya

P.S. That MUST be a type-o on the age because I don't see it!!! You gotta be overstatnig your age to keep all the perv's off of ya or something? But then again, with the kind of pictures of you floating around here half naked, seems like you aren't trying too hard!!! lol.

Thanks to all of you for the B-D wishes. Yeah Tanya, I saw Dan at the track last night. The heat made for crappy times for everyone. Track seemed ok, nice facility. Now for the whole year, unlike Sammie I CAN DRIVE 55. :lol Seeya later, Robert :burnout

What another year older. Can't wait to be that age again in my second life. :cool:party:happybday:party:happybday

Robert, Happy Birthday! I wish I would have known it was your birthday today last night. I would have let you win that last race. lol It was nice meeting you last night & I'll see you again on Sunday.

Jim