NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Hey Chad, any more Tigersharks in stock?

Eddie44

Yup! Bad news again. :cuss

One of our branches was robbed in Tucson so I had to make a bonzai run down there this afternoon. Just south of the Coolidge exit I hit a large section of semi tire tread. It cracked my front facia down around the brake duct. There's a large skid mark of rubber along the driver's side door bottom.

So, long story short Chad, I need a Tigershark frontend installed on a black C5. Can you PM me a price?

Thanks!

Eddie

Is that where you were headed when I was coming home...thought it strange you were headed in that direction at that time of day.

Lots of "tread snakes" in the road lately...I 've had to dodge quuite a few of those myself lately. Did it fly off in front of you? THAT wil put a spot on the front seat...

Glad you're ok!

Michael

That's one thing I have to remember to do in the vette...I've had my Sierra for almost 7 years...haven't dodged much in that in all that time.

Just take it down the middle... :) In the vette I better watch out.

Bummer on your nose though :(

Sorry to hear that..... There is too much crap on the roads that can do some damage.

Andrew

Hey Eddie,

Sorry to hear about your baby's chin. But the tiger shark will be a nice bonus! :thumbs

M~

Never to discourage a member from getting a tiger shark, but I found this on C/F today....

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1443896

If you were coming out of pocket yourself (no insurance)... this would be a cheaper way to go.

Here is a link to a C/F vendor that has a sale on tigersharks

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1436637

Guest XLR8TNC5

Yeah, that sucks Eddie. Im sorry to hear your baby got it on the nose as well. Damn it. The rubber can come off the side of the door with a clay bar and or some elbow grease. But the thought of it bums me out for ya.

As for the tiger shark front end, they were just too expensive and my insurance would nto cover it, so I just went with the stock front end again. I wish I had one though. Chad's (71airstrike) is just gorgeous!!!

Tanya

Guest chad@xtreme

Sorry to hear that you hurt your car. I have 2 front kits coming in. They were ordered on teh 7th. As far as pricing goes, give us a call ;)

Chad