NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Sea 6 ( flood damage revival) finished

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

I finally had the time to do a detail job on Sea 6. :partydance: This car is just like brand new. Gene did an unbelievable job on this loaded 2008. It drives like new, looks like new and smells like new. :clap Now he has a 2000 vert, 2007 vert, and a 2008 coupe! Gee wiz, what to drive today? Here's a few pics

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

WTG Bob! It shines like the top of your head!

Side by side the car far outshines Bob's head :facepalm:

Thanks Bob for the shine :yourock: :yourock: :ACE: . Glad you enjoyed driving Sea6

Guest badbobs95

WTG Bob! It shines like the top of your head!

Says Mr. Brokeback Mountain himself! Posted Image The car is either a 3LT or a 4LT and this color is just gorgeous. Drives like a dream too. I was forced to put a few miles on it. Posted Image Now I know why yall love those C6's.

Wow, awesome job. Car looks great. Problem with one of the pics though. There's some weird reflection...kinda looks like a fat guy bald guy. :confused:lol

Guest badbobs95

Wow, awesome job. Car looks great.

Problem with one of the pics though. There's some weird reflection...kinda looks like a fat guy bald guy. :confused

:lol

You got that right!!! Posted Image It ain't easy being me. But the best part about getting older is as long as I can still drive, I really don't give a sh!t. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageBesides, I've lost 10 lbs in the last two weeks so keep your wives and girlfriends at a safe distance if you don't want them drooling over me. Posted Image Just think of the money and time I save on hair-care products. Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
goofy02z06

verry nice, congrats on getting her done. cant wait to sea it at some events.