NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

NEW !

HOXXOH

The doors officially don't open until tomorrow, but here is the preview of the first 3 items offered on my new website. Rollbars, GPS mounts, & templates to drill rotors. The GPS mounts and templates are in stock for immediate sale. Rollbars will only be processed in 10 unit groups of any style or color. Fabrication will start upon receipt of the deposit for the 10th unit and will require approximately 3 weeks to produce.

Guest badbobs95

Good lookin site Tom and all the best to ya!

Oh ya!! It looks very professional Tom, just like you knew what you're doin! Posted ImagePosted Image WTG buddy!

So your selling holes.... Good luck with that :lol When does the "Toggle Bolt" airbox prop kit come out?

So your selling holes.... Good luck with that :lol

When does the "Toggle Bolt" airbox prop kit come out?

These are whole holes, not just some half-assed half holes. I even give a discount to ACE holes when buying in person.

I'll bring you a free prop kit to the Dam rally, if you promise to run at Speedworld next fall. :yesnod

I'll bring you a free prop kit

I already got a prop kit from you, just never got the chance to go play this spring. I still want an 11 second slip....

I already got a prop kit from you, just never got the chance to go play this spring. I still want an 11 second slip....

For a mere $10 (half price of Speedworld) I'll dig you out an 11 second slip. Just tell me what ET you'd like. I'll even give you a free backup slip. :smilelol

For a mere $10 (half price of Speedworld) I'll dig you out an 11 second slip. Just tell me what ET you'd like. I'll even give you a free backup slip. :smilelol

LMAO!

Whaddya got in a 11.60? A half second off my e.t. for $10 is a steal! :yourock:

LMAO!

Whaddya got in a 11.60? A half second off my e.t. for $10 is a steal! :yourock:

I had to go clear back to 2009, but I found an 11.607 @ 120.20 and a backup of 11.653 @ 119.81

Maybe Victor has some more recent ones that slow. :edward:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.