Printable Car Show "Don't Touch" Window Sign

AdamMeh

how bout replacing the corvette logo at the bottom and put the ACE logo??????? be another way we could spot the ACEholes.lol

how bout replacing the corvette logo at the bottom and put the ACE logo??????? be another way we could spot the ACEholes.lol

I don't have a good ACE logo. Can do that if someone can send me a good version of it. :thumbs

I have always found those signs silly.

I've always found people who need to be told that silly, but they do need to be told. I can tell from your response, you've never had your pride and joy damaged by some idiot who doesn't care about your hard work or investment.

Adam

Walked out this mornin and some doofuss had 'scribbled' in the dust on the hood and one headlight door .. -sigh- .. ..some people's kids just cant leave yer stuff alone. What I need is a capacitive discharge laser with a motion detector/vibration sensor sensitive enough to fry their butt if they mess with my damn fine automobile. Nothin serious .. just a burnt hole right tween the eyes will do. -Frank aka GE (just sayin)

I don't have a good ACE logo. Can do that if someone can send me a good version of it. :thumbs

you have mail

I have always found those signs silly.

come look at my car after a show. theres some really nice vettes parked next to me, but they are spotless,, mine is covered in finger/hand prints all over her. it freakin sucks cause I can't stop everyone.

I have created a ACE version and passed it along to Ted so he and the other admins can approve it (or not). Either way is fine with me - whatever they feel is best for ACE :thumbs Dave64 - it's a PDF file so you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader (minimum) to open it. Adam

There is an official ACE version of this coming soon so you may want to wait for that one. Adam

• 1 month later...