NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Any Good Paintless Dent Repair Guys?H

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you knew of a good but fair paintless dent repair person in the valley. Doesn't matter too much if he's mobile or has a shop, either one is good. Just have a buddy with an older Accord, someone backed into his front QP while he was at school and didn't bother to leave an insurance card cause, hey, who does that now days anyway? So he was hoping to be able to get it banged out. Any suggestions?

One of the GTO owners just had great results from somebody. I'll message her on Facebook and post up when I get the info.

Let me ask my bro, he had his M3 done after the last hail storm.

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

One of the GTO owners just had great results from somebody. I'll message her on Facebook and post up when I get the info.

Let me ask my bro, he had his M3 done after the last hail storm.

Ok I appreciate it guys. I had one customer of mine who had their Mustang fixed after the hail storm (yes yes a mustang lol) give me his guys #, but it would be nice to have something to compare quotes to ya know?

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Greg:

Office- six oh two-672-555 eight

Cell- six oh two-316-926 three

Thanks man i'll pass it on. Any idea what his pricing was like...and is he only in office or mobile too?

Advanced Dent Removal; at the time about $250/panel...but was done by insurance. hth.