NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

project exhaust underway

shockwave

Decided it's about time and work on the exhaust since it seems everyone is looking to get one now. First stop is to get the xpipe installed. I decided a custom exhaust would be nice. Having the x pipe built now. :partydance: can't wait. Maybe a sound clip to come.

Well I'm sitting here at work with the x pipe put on and me really wanting to drive the vette just BC it sounds better. Still need to get the axle back built and installed but I think the car sound much much better. I will post a pic and sound click tonight when I'm off.

Well I'm sitting here at work with the x pipe put on and me really wanting to drive the vette just BC it sounds better. Still need to get the axle back built and installed but I think the car sound much much better. I will post a pic and sound click tonight when I'm off.

where did you get the x pipe done and what did it run you?

Sorry guys I know I'm slacking on this. It not going to be a pretty picture. I guess the stock pipes that run by the clutch is double walled which made the x pipe look a little funny if you ask me.

1334101213' post=291522]

1334014957' post=291357]

where did you get the x pipe done and what did it run you?

I went to pro muffler in the west valley. Custom x pipe for $80Posted Image . I plan on going back to finish the exhaust once parts are available.

Make sure they hang the tips straight! Some aceholes around here like to make fun of crooked exhaust tips. :yesnod Hope you like the way it sounds! :thumbs

1335026817' post=292645]

Make sure they hang the tips straight! Some aceholes around here like to make fun of crooked exhaust tips. :yesnod

Hope you like the way it sounds! :thumbs

Lol yes the tips are straight